Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2013

How much thanks are we giving?

It's thanksgiving day once again. A time for (you guessed it) thanks and giving.

As much as I love this day because everyone is being so nice I hate it because of that same reason. I mean why do you have to have a day, an excuse, to be nice to people. I mean really why can't you act this way every other day of the year.

When I woke up this morning I literally had 20 messages saying how thankful that person was to have me in my life. I'm not complaining, I really do appreciate it, but at the same time it's like you have to say it. It's almost as if you're obligated to show your thanks. It's a blessing and a curse.

Just think. If we were this thankful everyday of the year the world would be such a better place. So I'm thankful today, but not more than any other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment